The design of online communications including web design has never been more important to Kent businesses than in 2013 – with the rise in ecommerce and the ever changing online consumer trends, businesses now need to follow the big brands as they lead the way with innovations such as responsive web design.
With more and more businesses and consumers interacting with brands on a range of devices, the quality of web and mobile design is vitally important to create the most effective online user experience.
Finding the right web design partner is crucial to this process. To stay ahead of the curve, it is vital for Kent businesses to realise that effective web communications will be the key to their long-term commercial profitability. Partnering with the right web design and digital marketing agency is a key step in this process – and it is crucial to chose an agency which combines the right blend of big brand expertise with value added delivery.
When choosing a Kent-based web design partner, here are our thoughts on what you should be looking for.
You should find a web design agency with:
• relevant experience that has worked with international big brands as well as local Kent businesses. This will be a real benefit because, if an agency has worked for a major international brand, they will have the experience and processes in place to operate at the very highest level
• the ability to see the 'big picture', determining the business objectives, and how they can be incorporated into the latest digital innovations, and how a web design solution can deliver the very best commercial results
• a focus on getting to the heart of the problem, using state-of-the-art programming, creativity and intelligence to deliver the most effective and cost-effective web design solution
• a seamless production process that enhances the agency/client relationship and ensures delivery is on schedule and on budget
• a reputation for delivering highly creative web design solutions with a strong attention to detail and a focus on customer services. It seems systemic in many web design companies that strong project management and clear, friendly communication is not a priority when actually it is incredibly important to ensure a strong and fruitful agency/client relationship.
If you are looking for a Kent-based web design agency, we would love to talk to you. For an initial discussion please contact