Integrated marketing and communications programme for Noted In Style
Westgate developed and ran an integrated marketing and communications programme for Noted In Style, a creator and supplier of customised products for the corporate, events and marketing sectors. The programme was designed to promote its product range covering notebooks, diaries, journals, pens and leather goods and its bespoke fulfilment services.
Activity focused on social media management, media consultancy, content generation and events sponsorship and included:
- Developing an over-arching marketing strategy and strapline to kick-start the programme
- Developing marketing materials such as a company profile, descriptor and key messages
- Introducing Noted In Style to the media and developing a profile with a range of titles in the design, marketing, trade and local media via a desk drop, product launch release and good news flow
- Raising Noted In Style's presence in the design community at the Design Week Awards and via targeted sampling
- Generating content such as articles, opinion pieces and a case study to give Noted In Style authority in key markets
- Developing and rolling out a social media plan, including online advertising, regular blogs and recommendations for tweets to raise Noted In Style's online presence.